Monday, November 13, 2006

Weekend Recap Will Be Coming Tomorrow

My heart is still beating too fast from the 12-15 Red Bulls I consumed Saturday for me to sit still for more than 48 seconds. Also, I am eagerly awaiting photos from the likes of Ari, Kate, and whoever else took pictures with a non-camera phone. Events cannot be pieced together without visual confirmation.

Just to keep you curious and hungry, these questions will be answered:
  • Who bodyslammed Ari?
  • Which Sink the Bismark rookies fell victim to the heady and skilled veterans?
  • Did Dave really just say "trill" again?
  • Did that jackass a few rows in front of me actually go to Michigan?
  • Does that guy who almost got in a fight with Morgan plan on purchasing an international law firm upon graduating from IU?
  • Did Jessie finally agree to a menage with a drunk coed?
  • Did I have a heart attack?

No comments: