Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Hump Day

As discussed yesterday, there is an awesome website called Mixwit, which allows you to make digital mix tapes and then post them on your blog, Facebook page, or wherever, for all to hear. Before the invention of the iPod, I was both a mix tape whore and pimp. My mix tape "Beer" once garnered the following praise from Ryan "The Danishman" Knudsen: "This is the greatest mix tape I've ever heard." If I can track down the actual "Beer" mix tape, I will replicate as best I can with Mixwit, although to get the full effect, you would have to be listening to it on the tape deck of a 1991 Accord with all four windows rolled down because of a lack of air conditioning.

So I'm obviously pumped about this Mixwit thing. Below is my first attempt. It's called Hump Day, and it will allow you to enjoy your Wednesday by listening to various songs about doin' it. If you're at work, you may want to keep the volume down, as all songs contain adult material, some songs may be construed as misogynistic (such as the ones that contain references to ball licking or imploring a woman to roll over so as to allow a man to "stick it in" her), some songs contain unabashed use of double entendre, and some songs contain words that some consider offensive, such as "sex" or "balls" or "ass" or "fuck you like an animal."


3 comments:

Alex and Kyla Bailenson said...

excellent tape.... bad touch is perhaps the most underrated song of all time. for one christmas break when i was in college, it used to play every night at midnight on someones alarm. awesome.

lynnie said...

i love it! that's such a great site....

Jalehlabad said...

I am happy to see you are loving mixwit as much as I do. They have some kinks to work out but they do respond when you send them emails.