Monday, May 12, 2008

Post Ratings

Apparently Blogger has, without my permission but with my post facto approval, added a little rating button to each post. Thus, you, the loyal GMYH readers (and even the disloyal ones) can express your approval or disapproval for each post on a 1-5 star scale. I like the idea, as my only goal in life is to appease you. Yes, you. The person reading this sentence. Seriously, YOU. I'm more excited than that time I watched that Family Guy episode with the random pop culture reference. You should be excited too. Yes, you.

Oddly, these ratings are not available when you click on a post to bring it up by itself or when you click on the "Older posts" link at the bottom of the home page, but rather only when the roll of posts is shown on the GMYH home page. And sometimes they show up, sometimes they don't. Thus, you must rate 'em while you have the chance. They may be gone forever. I don't know. I'm as confused and scared as you are, but rest assured, I will keep detailed statistics, broken down by date, time, category, and references to insolent monkeys.

No comments: