Thursday, May 22, 2008

Reverse Phantom?

I received an email from a Canadian ex-pat named Belly, who works for a company that has bathrooms on its premises. Belly forwarded me an email he received from a co-worker, who shall remain nameless to protect his identity and safety. It appears that there is some reverse fecal phantomism going on:

"So I go to the restroom this morning and as I open the door the light 'clicks' on… so I'm assuming there is no one in there. However the first stall was occupied.

So three questions – have you ever been in the restroom so long the light turns off? and two… is that embarrassing? And three – anyone know how long it takes for that to happen?"

I find this to be fairly awesome. Having worked only in places where the lights are controlled by old-fashioned switches, I'm guessing it's at least 15 minutes until the lights turn off -- any less would be cruel to the discriminating pooper or the man painfully reliving a night of fun, whether it's what we in the profession call "beer shits," or the unpredictable "Bamba's revenge," or just good old-fashioned "anal genital warts." Rather than embarrassment, I think being on the can that long is prideful, indicative of a master craftsman, steadfast masturbation, or perhaps someone whose "pot nap" (as I just deemed it) has gone a little longer than planned.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you surprised that shaq and kobe only have 2 combined mvp's?

Anonymous said...

and steve nash has 2?