Friday, June 13, 2008

Huh?

At about 10:20 this morning, I made my way to the lavatory. As expected, there was someone in the fourth stall (which is the double-wide handicapped accessible stall) who, for reasons that are still unclear to me, had draped a strand of toilet paper over the stall door. As if that wasn't enough social-convention-defying activity for one trip to the shitter, the man (or so I assume) was relentlessly scrolling and typing away on his Blackberry in between pained pushing and awful noises. I'm sure I've said this before, but text messaging, emailing from your phone, or even touching your phone in any manner while you are taking a dump is simply foul. For those of you who do it, I hope you transmit some awful disease from the toilet to your phone. Think about that next time you put your ear and mouth up to your phone. I hate you.

No comments: