Saturday, June 07, 2008

New Poll - AIDS

I've been ignoring you lately, haven't I? I don't mean to. It doesn't mean I don't love you, baby. I've just been busy. I made you some mix tapes. Doesn't that help? No? Dammit, baby, I'll try to be better.

Anywho, it appears that 100% of GMYH readers agree that Jared (the Galleria of Jewelry) has the most annoying commercials on TV, even more annoying than the Mac vs. PC ads. Luckily for us, somewhere between 0 and 16 ad execs read GMYH on a daily basis, so the problem should be taken care of rather quickly.

This week's poll is a bit more thought-provoking -- and horrifying -- than the last few. It was inspired by a game of "would you rather" that several of us played at the Hofbrauhaus with some Pennsylvanians. Would you rather have AIDS or would you rather one of your children have AIDS?

No comments: