Sunday, September 07, 2008

NF-Hell Yeah

As I'm sure you've noticed, NFL football started today. Well, technically it started Thursday, if you consider a 16-7 debacle between the New York football Giants and the Redskins to be a game. No matter. With two fantasy leagues, a confidence pool, and a 19-point pool. It should be nearly as exciting than Hole in the Wall. While I am obviously excited for the start of the season, I am not excited about seeing that smug, long-haired rat bastard with the white board. I've already seen one new commercial, and I continue to disrespect his message. On a brighter note, the Kyle Orton-led Bears should win anywhere between 0 and 16 games this year. My dog almost caught a squirrel this afternoon. Had the tail in her mouth. It's not relevant to the NFL or the Bears, but my dog's sustained bloodlust is important to me.

No comments: