Sunday, October 23, 2011

Aspen Extreme

My mom means well, but sometimes the execution is lacking.  My old elementary school has a clothing sale a couple times a year.  Now that we have Daughter, it gives my mom the opportunity to buy girl's clothes she never had with two sons.  When my mom was at said sale a couple weeks ago, she called Jester to ask if Daughter needed a snow suit.  Jester said yes, and brought this back from my mom's house: 
What I should have explained to Jester was that my mother mainly purchased children's clothes in the 1980s.  The tidal wave of teal.  The fuchsia, electric pink, and purple accents.  The flap over the zipper that says, "Hey, I have a heart -- a Navajo heart."  It's breathtaking, really.  The biggest problem we're facing at this point is that we don't have a hot tub time machine.

No comments: