Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tuesday Top Ten: Songs I Listened To Today


I was pretty busy today, so I didn't have time to think of and craft a more interesting Tuesday Top Ten.  But I dare not leave you empty handed.  It's Rocktober, but that doesn't mean I'm only listening to hard rock.  Every day, after I listen to the album of the day several times, I hit "shuffle" on my iPod and try to forget I'm at work.  After listening to Deep Purple today, here are the ten best songs I listened to today, in alphabetical order.  The songs that are on Playlist.com are in the playlist below, and for the other two, there is a link to a YouTube video of the song.

1.  "Blue Sky" by The Allman Brothers Band
2.  "Dimples" by John Lee Hooker
3.  "Femme Fetale" by The Velvet Underground
4.  "Gallows Pole" by Led Zeppelin
5.  "The God That Failed" by Metallica
6.  "Holler If Ya Hear Me" by 2Pac
7.  "Material Girl" by Madonna
9.  "Old White Lincoln" by The Gaslight Anthem

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments: