Thursday, March 01, 2012

Retro Video of the Week: "All About U" by 2Pac

While I was returning videotapes today, I was listening to what might be the greatest radio station in the world, KDAY, whose praises I sang about two years ago.  It deems itself as a "back in the day" station, which means it plays '80s and '90s rap. If this combined with a hair band station, it would unquestionably be the perfect radio station to listen to while driving in LA.  Today I heard "All About U" by 2Pac (featuring, among others, Nate Dogg, who apparently was never part of a bad song ever).  It reminded me of a fact:  2Pac was awesome.  Or, I guess I should say is awesome, since he and Jim Morrison are laughing at all of us from their private island in the Caribbean.  I also feel like no matter where I go, I see the same hoes.  Then again, I work mostly in gardens.

No comments: