Thursday, March 29, 2012

Shaving French Texters

Here are a couple links I've been meaning to post that have nothing to do with each other.

1.  I'm sure by now you've seen or heard of the Dollar Shave Club.  Basically, it's a hilarious website that actually sends men's razors for as low as $1 a month.  Check it out, if for nothing else than the video on the home page.  Thanks to Jamie for the link.

2.  Here's a link to a video of a Peugeot (that's a French car maker) racing down a mountain next to a skier.  Seems a bit dangerous, but then again, French women don't shave their armpits.  I think I have a cheap solution to that problem.

3.  Speaking of things with armpits, here's a link to a text exchange between a man and woman after a first date.  I am infinitely thankful that no one had cell phones when I was in college.  We couldn't text anyone.  All we could do was call someone's room and leave a message, and then call again and leave another message, and then call again and leave another message, and then go to every bar in town, and then go home and drink a bottle of Dark Eyes and hook up with someone else.

No comments: