Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Tuesday Top Ten: Alphabetic Songs on My iPod Today

I have been pretty busy lately, so I haven't had time to craft a decent Tuesday Top Ten.  As a result, you get one of my classic lists regarding ten songs to which I've listened today.  Every day at work, I try to listen to music from start to finish, and usually, I just hit shuffle on my iPod and enjoy the results.  Rather than attempt to choose my ten favorite songs from today, I'm simply going to go back through the 70+ songs I heard today and list the first ten songs alphabetically (and provide a YouTube video/song for each), regardless of how much I might like or not like the particular song.  (I'm not including articles like "a" or "the" as being part of the song title, and I'm counting numbers as being spelled out.)  This should give you valuable insight into how it feels to be me each and every painstaking day.  With nearly 17,000 songs on my iPod, there are bound to be some hits and bound to be some misses –- and there definitely some of each on the list below.

1.  "Alice Childress" by Ben Folds Five


2.  "All Things Must Pass" by George Harrison


3.  "Another Brick In The Wall (Part 1)" by Pink Floyd


4.  "Baby Driver" by Kiss


5.  "Bear Away" by Kenny Wollesen & The Himalayas


6.  "Best Of My Love" by The Eagles


7.  "Black, Red, Yellow" by Pearl Jam


8.  "The Buffoon and The Dean of Admissions" by Adam Sandler


9.  "Burning Hand" by Iceage


10.  "Bye Bye Johnny" by Chuck Berry

No comments: