Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Lemme Holla at Ya

Well folks, we're getting dangerously close to GMYH visitor #1000. If you in fact are lucky #1000, please let me know, so that I can write a detailed, semi-accurate biography of your life and exploits. I will post in on the World Wide Web somehow.

Since I have very little to talk about today, I posted some more games under the games links on the right, courtesy of the Kilroy's Sports Bar website. The Widmer Bros. Beer Golf game is particularly addictive. My best score so far is a 50. Beat it. Seriously, do it.

Big game tonight for the White Sox as they kick off the ALCS at Comiskey. Coming off their first playoff series win since 1917, the South Side Hit Men need to go for the jugular of Disney's Los Angeles, California Angels of Anaheim, California Angels, who are coming off of about 4 hours of sleep after their win over the Yankees last night. As usual, as a Sox fan, I am wrought with a guarded optimism that only Chicago baseball fans can truly understand. As such, I cannot make any predictions, but only hope that the Sox continue to play well. Go Go Sox!!

Fantasy Update:
-Corn Hole'ers (1976 Tampa Bay Bucs): 1-4 (T 7th out of 8)
-FIC You (Car Ramrod): 1-4 (9th out of 10)
-Glenview Gridiron (Angry Pirates): 4-0 (1st out of 12)
-League of Extraordinary Gents (Angry Pirates): 3-2 (T 2nd out of 10)
-Pigskin 2005 Pick 'Em (Angry Pirates): 6th out of 17 (11th this past week)

If that gumpy mother bitch Peyton Manning doesn't throw for 300 yards and 3 TDs against the Rams this week, I will trade him, Marvin Harrison, and Reggie Wayne. For Car Ramrod, a 1-4 start is expected, since I start 3 Arizona Cardinals, but the 1976 Tampa Bay Bucs can only take so many shitty games from all three Colts (who have done about as good a job helping me defend my title as Dave Wannstedt has for Pitt's national title hopes).

9 comments:

GMYH said...

Make that a 43 on Beer Golf. Holla!

Anonymous said...

Visitor 864, Score: 44. YEH

GMYH said...

Make that 42. Holla holla!

GMYH said...

39. Holla holla holla!

Anonymous said...

Thought I'd close the day with a little golf. 19 on the front, 16 on the back. 35 Andrew. I shit you not. YEH

GMYH said...

I got a 35 too, 21 on the front, 14 on the back. I hate the front 9.

GMYH said...

33. 21 on the front, and 12 on the back (6 holes-in-one on the back). I am a golden god.

Anonymous said...

18 on the front, 14 on the back. 32. I think that's about the best I can do.- YEH

GMYH said...

I got a 32 also. And of course I had a chance at a 31, but choked and got a 2 on the last hole. This isn't over!