Friday, July 28, 2006

"Take Me to Hell"

Well, it's Hair Band Friday, but I guess all of the chicks thought I wasn't starting back up at work until Monday because there is no one here. I've been forced to ingest copious amounts of PCP and LSD just so that I can at least hallucinate that there are naked chicks in my office doing dirty things to each other and me, all the while blaring some fantastic tunes, such as the last three: "Yesterdays" by Guns N' fucking Roses, "Helldorado" by W.A.S.P., and "Let It Go" by Def Leppard. But totally kickass music and hallucinogens can only do so much to lift a man's spirits. And taking off all my clothes while I wrote a complaint and did some research did nothing to change the disappointment that today has rained down upon me. This is even more pathetic than a guy who would make shit up about banging random chicks in his office every Friday while listening to hair band music.

But onto happier subjects. In my Steely-Dan-hate-infused blog-writing frenzy I went on yesterday, I forgot to say thanks to everyone who sent me generally well-intentioned, good-spirited "good luck" emails about the bar exam. If I could share my bar certificate with you I would. Actually, I'll happily just give it away to anyone who wants it. Being a lawyer sucks.

So yesterday I did something I haven't done in nearly two months: watch TV. Oh glorious TV, how I missed thee! I have countless hours of shows awaiting me on my DVR. Yesterday I watched The Decline of Western Civilization Part II: The Metal Years. Horribly depressing, I thought, but a must-see for anyone (like me) who wishes they could go back in time to the Sunset Strip in the '80s.

Then I caught up on the entire season of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia that I have missed. Damn, that show is funny. Soon after that, I cried myself to sleep, realizing that I had to go back to work full time this morning.

If you hate it when hot chicks are with douchebags as much as I do, then you're sure to enjoy this site, aptly named Hot Chicks with Douchebags. Thanks to the anonymous wife of Alex for the link.

You might want to check out the following videos, thanks again to Tron, who I assume does nothing else but surf CollegeHumor.com and YouTube looking for videos to send me. The first is a pretty sweet video featuring 1970 Lyons Township High School graduate David Hasselhoff's hit (?) song "Get Out of My Car." KITT makes a prominent appearance.

The second video is too good to just have the link. This might be my favorite news blooper clip of all-time. Enjoy:


Damn that's funny. She sounds like a dying seal. The feigned concern on the part of the anchors back inthe studio is also pretty good.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Word on the It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia love. I also recently discovered it. Excellent.