- Yorkies are hideous, bearing a strong resemblance to what I assume an inbred dwarf Ewok might look like. At least kidnap a cute dog.
- People who want to buy Yorkies don't carry guns. Thus, you should not let someone with a gun into your house if they are inquiring about your Yorkie puppies. Get a clue lady.
- The gunmen stuffed the dogs in a plastic garbage bag. Actually this doesn't concern me, but I thought it was a funny thing to do, since I assume it can only have a negative effect on the street value and psychological condition of the dogs.
- Despite the $10,000 value of the 4 puppies and the fact that they are probably not being fed Eukanuba as we speak, the owner of the dogs said that she was most concerned about her full-grown dog (which was apparently her real pet), stating, "I just want to find my dog, that's it." Something's fishy about this. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't be surprised if Jennifer Wilbanks was somehow involved.
- There is no reason that this story merits inclusion on the Yahoo homepage under the "In the News" section, especially during Championship Week. What's next, a story about Swiss troups accidentally invading Lichtenstein?
Friday, March 02, 2007
God Loves a Terrier, and So Do Gunmen
This morning I came across a news article about two gunmen who dognapped four Yorkshire Terrier puppies and a full-grown one as well, from a Los Angeles home after posing as prospective buyers. A few things concern me about this: