Thursday, April 05, 2007

First Three Albums of the Day

I have 3-disc changer in my office (see photo). Most people who come into my office for the first time can't help but comment on how unbelievably awesome it is, at which point I explain that they, too, can own one with a mere $80 and a trip to Wal-Mart. Then they leave, undoubtedly disappointed.

Anyway, there is rarely a minute during the day when I am in my office and music is not playing. I find listening to music while I work to be both soothing and sexually invigorating. Because I know how much you care -- and because having a blog brings with it a certain amount of self-indulgence and self-righteousness -- I am going to waste your time every day by posting the first three albums that I listened to upon my arrival at work. Why three instead of one? Well, as mentioned above, I have a 3-disc changer. Except in limited circumstances (Abbey Road), I only listen to CDs on "Random - All Disc," thus keeping things unpredictable and wildly nerve-racking.

Here were this morning's first three albums:
-Bob Dylan & The Band - The Basement Tapes (Disc 2)








-Bruce Springsteen - The Wild, The Innocent & The E Street Shuffle









-Township - EP (I don't think it has a name -- I just emailed them and they sent it to me)

No comments: