Saturday, April 07, 2007

Working

So yesterday at around 4pm, I was closing out all my various windows on my computer, thinking I would be heading out a little early (my office technically closed at noon yesterday, but that pretty much just applies to staff, not the lawyers). While I’m about to click the X to close Outlook, a partner stops by and asks me if I "have time." Since I am an associate, my answer was "yes." Said affirmative answer then resulted in me getting assigned a motion that is due to the partner by Monday morning. Gotta love that.

Thus, I had to go to work for a few hours earlier today. Sweet.

First Three Albums of the Day
I listened to Pandora today while I was working. Normally internet radio is not allowed, but if I’m working on a fucking Saturday, you better believe I’m listening to whatever I want. Small victories. So technically I didn’t listen to these entire albums, but one song from each. As you can see, I started off with my Hair Band Friday station.


-Lita by Lita Ford ("Falling In and Out of Love")











-Up From the Ashes by Don Dokken ("When Some Nights") (somehow this album is only $6.98 on Amazon)










-Vixen by Vixen ("Edge of a Broken Heart")

No comments: