Friday, January 11, 2008

Interlude

After arriving back in Chicago from Florida on the 26th, Jester and I didn't do much over the next few days. We saw Juno -- the first movie we'd seen in the theater in almost a year. It was a pretty funny flick, and I would recommend it. Michael Cera, while he doesn't have a giant role in the film, is one of those people that can say pretty much anything and I'll laugh. Apparently the writer of the movie -- Diablo Cody -- went to high school with Bohmann and is, in fact, an ex-stripper, which may not be a shock to you if you're familiar with the title of her book, Candy Girl: A Year in The Life of an Unlikely Stripper.

On the 28th, we went to my mom's house for a postponed Christmas present opening gathering, after which Bohmann came over, and we watched half of the first season of Flight of the Conchords and the entire first season of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Jester and I took it easy on the 29th, since we would be flying to Arizona the next day. More about that once I return from "the Nasty" for Ashcraft's 30th birthday celebration.

No comments: