Monday, January 28, 2008

ScapeGoat Ink

Well, add another 2 to the number of people I know who have started their own business without first consulting me or offering me a handsome, underpriced share of the business. The Myers Brothers (or the Brothers Myers, depending on whether you like making things sound unnecessarily weird), Nick and Mike (no relation to Mike, Michael, Mike, Michael, Michael, Michael, Michael, or Michael, but possibly related to Mike), have just started up their own online t-shirt website called ScapeGoat Ink, which is dedicated mostly to alcohol-related t-shirts and sayings from someone named Hans Götman, who may or may not be the inspiration for the Most Interesting Man in the World and who is not based on me at all. Check it out. Buy something. Oh, and if you’re thinking what I'm thinking, then yes, coloring carrots blue would make no sense at all from a marketing standpoint.

No comments: