Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sexy Senior Photos

Senior photos are an interesting phenomenon. Thankfully for me (and my then-acne-filled forehead and chin), getting "senior pictures" wasn't a thing in my high school. You just got your one senior photo for the yearbook, and that was it. Thankfully for all of us, there are many other high schools in this great land of ours where getting senior pictures is a simple and awkward part of senior year. Check out Sexy Senior Photos. It's not the only "senior photo" website out there, but pretty much any website poking fun at ridiculous senior pictures is worth your time. Some of these are hysterical. In what world is it okay to take a senior picture with your shirt off? New Jersey, I'm guessing.

Thanks to the Floppy Burrito for sending me the link.

(No Tuesday Top Ten today. My car hit a water buffalo.)

No comments: