Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Thursday Texts - 3/4/10

Hey, it's Thursday in Newfoundland. It's been a while. Here you go.

312: Wasted. Minnesota. Cool as ice just started. What more can i say.
312: I never thought i would be drinking wine and loving this movie at the age of 31.
312: And its airing on encore love?! Ha ha ha ha ha

937: That gaines adams trade is looking really bad for the bears
773: I just saw that. Terrible stuff. Can you fire the gm cause of this?

812: Even Verne Lundquist making fun of Michigans court storming after beating #15 UConn.

812: A character on parks and rec just asked if he could bring a large platter of deviled eggs to a party and not share them with anyone...thought of you

310: Just got to hold the actual gun Robert Ford used to kill Jesse James.
310: In a parking lot

812: Typical...only way a big name boilermaker can win anything is if a hoosier makes the big play

937: Can we have the pork chops tonight and the salmon Wednesday night?
812: Sure, why?
937: I can't eat meat on Wednesday because it's Ash Wednesday
812: Oh for Christ's sake
937: Exactly

773: So johnny weir is straight

812: sad news..they found boner's body in Canada. I know you were worried

773: Hummel hurt? that's a shame. enjoy your second round exit, fuckers.

As I said in the initial Thursday Texts post, I invite you to email hilarious texts that you send or receive to gmyhblog@yahoo.com, and I will post them accordingly. All texts will be anonymous, identified only by their area code. Or, I also strongly encourage people to post texts as comments to the Thursday Text posts. I will not approve any comments that contain last names.

No comments: