Monday, December 07, 2015

It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Beer: Uinta Yard Sale Winter Lager

It's in bad taste to get bombed on Pearl Harbor day, so I decided to take it a little lighter tonight, going with Uinta's Yard Sale Winter Lager, which I had never had before.  Uinta is in -- I kid you not -- Utah.  Beer in Utah?!  Now I've seen it all.  Yard Sale is definitely more of a lager than some other "winter lagers."  It's easy to drink and a step above your average lager, but it's not too wintry.  I don't want to talk about this beer anymore.

Name:  Yard Sale Winter Lager
Brewery:  Uinta Brewing Company
Location:  Salt Lake City, Utah
ABV: 4.2%
IBU:  22
Good for drinking if:  you want to drink a beer from a brewery you can't pronounce that will appease all of your sister-wives
Rating (out of 5 stars):  3.75 stars

No comments: