Thursday, September 22, 2005

You Think the Carpet Pissers Did This?

I don't have much to talk about today, so this will be a rare short post. Last night Jessie and I went to an IU Alumni Association (Dayton Chapter) happy hour, attended by approximately 6 IU alums. As the Co-Social Chair, I need to figure out a way to increase attendance. Maybe I'll wrestle this deer-eating croc.

Tonight is The OC, so I'm pumped about that. I'm not sure what Ryan's going to do now that he's going to be booted from Harbor, but I'm sure it will involve brooding. And from the looks of the commercials, it will also involve him and Marissa taking the one-eyed monster to the optometrist in some sort of homemade wigwam on the beach.

Funny line from "Public Service Announcement" by The Bravery: "You put the 'art' in 'retarded.'" I don't get it, but I like it.

No comments: