Monday, November 14, 2005

Holt Hedrick is Marc Bulger

Thanks to the steadfast research efforts of GMYH super sleuth Ryan "Pissed Off" Christoff, I have come to a startling realization: Holt Hedrick is in fact St. Louis Rams quarterback Marc Bulger. It all makes perfect sense now: the fact that I've never seen him on a fall Sunday, the random cheering for West Virginia, the fact that he cries when I bench him in fantasy, the obsession with the number 10, the daily trips to St. Louis, all those people calling him Marc. Everything is so clear now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please tell me where can I find more material -----------------------------------------------------------------------------ionamin-price prescription

Anonymous said...

I'm not so sure about this. The only bulge I have is in my pants. BTW, Andrew, I will not be able to make to that party on Sunday as I have other things to attend to. Go Mountaineers!