Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Fecal Phantom Strikes Again

Just when I thought it was once again safe to shit at work, a fecal phantom has struck again, instilling fear in the hearts and minds of the well-intentioned, socially adjusted shitters like me. This time, it wasn't so much the short duration of the pooing that disturbed me. In fact, this phantom took an unusually long dump for a phantom (i.e., longer than 60 seconds), thus lulling me into a false sense of security that he was in fact not a fecal phantom. Rather, what I found more distubring than two homeless people making out was the fact that there was only ONE pulling of toilet paper, and a short pull at that (2-3 squares, tops). The time between toilet-paper-pulling and flushing was a shade under 6 seconds. It was almost as if this guy only pulled down some toilet paper to make me think that he wiped. At least I caught a glipmse of this dude's left foot. Now I have to spend the rest of the day looking for someone wearing black shoes and charcoal gray pinstriped pants so I can be sure he doesn't sit down in my office, leaving a chocolate wet spot on the chairs that people I interview sit in. My door is currently closed, and I don't foresee it opening until at least 8pm tonight.

In other news, it appears that Jason "Wee Wee" Whitney is lucky No. 2000. Expect his biography to be posted tomorrow.

No comments: