Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Is There Seriously More About Last Weekend?

Yes, yes there is. I don't have much to talk about today. Last night Jester and I took a trip to Ohio's largest thrift store, the Salvation Army in Centerville. I got a sweet Bulls "Repeat Threepeat" shirt that I plan on wearing 3 days in a row on 2 separate occasions. Once we got home, we watched some Arrested Development, which warmed our souls. But I digress. I have had several requests from a couple people that went to B-town this past weekend to post some more pictures. Apparently the 400 I put in yesterday's post weren't enough to satisfy everyone's thirst to have their face on GMYH. As such, I must oblige. Here you go (but don't say you didn't ask for it):

While this picture isn't from this past weekend, it's still a good one. It shows me in my kid-scaring garb, complete with baby in hand. Somehow an infant was less scared of me than several 10-year-olds.
Okay, now to the extra 8,000 pictures from the weekend. Here, you see that Nick's has invented some new version of billiards that involves putting plywood over the playing surface and allowing douchebags in red shirts to play Sink the Bismark on said surface.

My wife, pretending she's some sort of half imp, half lizard.

Kate just loves to show off her love for the Soviets. We get it Kate, you're a commie. Enough already. It's over. Glasnost happened. And Kyla, just because Alex didn't come with you didn't mean you had to grab some commie boob.

That's what I think about it.

My wife, after 2 AMFs, once again confusing Holt for me .

Kyla is either dancing or pretending to fellate 2 imaginary dowel rods. Either way, Ari is unimpressed.

Holt's face says, "I like pictures." Ryan's face says, "I hate pictures." My face says, "I eat children."

This is just a nice shot of the IU tailgating fields. I like tailgating.

So help me God, if you don't put that camera away, we will cut off your feet with a rusty hacksaw and leave you to bleed to death in the dumpster behind The Bluebird. Or we'll just close our eyes and imagine it, like Ari and Nate are doing.

Lizzie, Jessie, Kyla, and Kate's outfits just light up the room, don't they?

Coochie coochie coo. Man, I love ruining pictures. Not that this one was going anywhere.

I think this is a really good shot because it allows you to imagine what it will look like when I'm a bald, 50-year-old cat burglar about to steal the fake pearl necklace off of your while you're sleeping in order to help pay off the debt I accrued ordering porcelain Revolutionary War figurines and diecast muscle cars from QVC. Be warned, though: I will not be wearing yellow.

This was when 2 midgets touched Jessie's boobs. Kate didn't even notice. Kyla didn't even care.

Here's Dave, trying to position his neck so that it looks like Frank Beamer's, which is surprisingly hard for someone without a small beige turtle grafted to his face. Well done, Dave. Well done.

I have no idea why Lizzie was trying to put a Pepto-Bismal tablet in Kyla's ass crack, but I am sure the guy in the navy polo shirt had nothing to do with it.

As Kyla danced like an '80s vixen, I called on our benevolent God to smite me.

Tee hee hee, butt.

Kyla shows a confused and skeptical Lizzie just exactly how one fellates a dowel rod.

'80s prom makes me wanna dance and put my arm on my head too.

Lizzie could not stop going on about how the satellite image of those two storm clouds looked like big bloody boobs. It was actually kind of gross, and frankly it was inappropriate for a teacher to be saying.

Fantasy Update:
-Corn Hole'ers (1976 Tampa Bay Bucs): 4-5 (T 4th of 8, 3 games out)
-FIC You (The Worst Team Ever): 2-7 (10th of 10, 5 games out)
-Glenview Gridiron (Angry Pirates): 6-2 (T 1st of 12)
-League of Extraordinary Gents (Angry Pirates): 4-5 (T 6th of 10, 2 games out)
-Pigskin 2005 Pick 'Em (Angry Pirates): 4th of 17 (5th last week)

No comments: