Thursday, July 10, 2008

Midwestern Eavesdropping - 7/10/08

Twentysomething drunk female: "If you're not senstive to dead babies, I don't wanna deal with you."
--Chicago, Paddy Long's, Kenmore & Diversey
Eavesdropper: GMYH

One twentysomething female to two friends, while walking down a busy sidewalk: "You know, I can see my cousin Landis making out with me."
--Chicago, Halsted & Armitage
Eavesdropper: Can Can

Twentysomething drunk female: "Anything by The Cure makes me want to double dutch."
--Chicago, Paddy Long's, Kenmore & Diversey
Eavesdropper: GMYH


A guy text messages someone while standing next to a girl apparently named Erica Kaiser: "Erica Kaiser is the dumbest person ever. She sucks the fun out of life."
--Chicago, Kirkwood, Sheffield & Oakdale
Eavesdropper: Gregerson

Drunk thirtysomething male to twentysomething female at a bar: "I will puke on your twat!"
--Chicago, Vaughan's, Sheffield & Oakdale
Eavesdropper: RDC

Twentysomething female, after seeing highlights of Venus Williams: "I think this Williams sister is cuter than the maneater."
--Chicago, Bottle Bar, Sheffield & Wolfram
Eavesdropper: GMYH

Thanks to all who contributed, as well as the drunk people who made this whole thing possible. For everyone out there, when you overhear something hilarious, email it to gmyhblog@yahoo.com for inclusion in the next beer-soaked edition of Midwestern Eavesdropping.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you might have mixed up Gregerson & my eavesdropping because I can assure you I never heard that...