Thursday, March 12, 2009

Three Different Ads for Condoms

With the coming of St. Patrick's Day weekend -- and the concomitant drenching in alcohol, and the concomitant bad decisions -- let us remind ourselves that condoms exist. (And yes, I realize the irony of promoting the use of condoms during the celebration of a Catholic saint.)

In case you're one of those people who thinks pregnancy is a myth, please read this article about former NFL running back Travis Henry (thanks to Tron for the link), who is this generation's Shawn Kemp.

If you're someone who thinks that the dude who knocks you up without first putting a ring on your finger will stick around, click here to read about why teenagers should wear condoms. Bastards all around!

Finally, here is a delightful commercial from Durex (thanks to Tracey for sending this to me):

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet you are really thirsty for saturday. Do you plan on maximizing your sobriety reprieve by starting the drinking right at 12 am? You could then get two good nights of drinking in since you will likely be passed out before midnight on sluturday.

GMYH said...

Damn right I'm thirsty. Since I will be attending a party Saturday morning, I will refrain from a midnight booze session Friday night. The goal is to pace myself so that I can make it the entire day Saturday. It's a marathon, not a sprint.

Anonymous said...

dont just stare at it yellow balloon. eat it.