Thursday, October 08, 2009

Midwestern Eavesdropping - 10/8/09

Drunk chick outside bar: "I became a criminal justice major so I can shoot people one day."
--Chicago, Timothy O'Toole's, Fairbanks & Ontario
Eavesdropper: GMYH

Bachelor at his bachelor party, at a bar: "I'm smelling the urinal"
--Chicago
Eavesdropper: The Loose-Lipped Lithuanian

Girl at bar: "the only thing holding up this shirt is double-sided tape."
--Chicago, Black Duck, Halsted & Willow
Eavesdropper: GMYH

Dude: "Bengals vs. Browns overtime. Is there anything better?"
--somewhere in The OC
Eavesdropper: Tail Pipe

Guy in cab: "We're down here for this guy's bachelor party."
Grizzled female cabbie: "Congratulations. I'm happily divorced."
--Bloomington, IN
Eavesdropper: GMYH

Drunk Iowa State student: "I officially have fifty cents to my name."
--Kansas City, MO, Arrowhead Stadium
Eavesdropper: Can Can

Thanks to all who contributed, even if it was a relatively light offering. I expect everyone else to step it up. Save gmyhblog@yahoo.com into your Blackberry, iPhone, or other personal digital assistant, so that you can instantly email your eavesdroppings. It can't fail.

No comments: