Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thursday Texts - 10/22/09

I have been stockpiling texts for Thursday Texts, but have been forgetting to post them. Anyway, here you go:

312: How is it possible that marty mcflys parents would not remember him when he gets back. Yes. Whisky and vodka today already.

919: Let's hurt these smug bastards like the Enola Gay hurt Hiroshima

773: A PhD in field goals? Really Purdue?

812: It really is glorious outside
812: My dog's shit didn't even steam today
248: This conversation is over.
812: I'm just saying
812: It must be warm if the shit isn't steaming

206: Fuck the buckeyes- I got laid saying that last time

312: I'm out drinking with 60 yr old guys. Man. What you can learn.

937: They may as well just award the natl champ to florida and start next year. Tebow should have won peace prize

330: Howdy, last night was fun. Sorry I wasn't there when you woke up. I woke up starving and got food.
330: That wasn't supposed to go to you sorry
330: And that message definitely isn't what it looks like

773: Guy sitting in the IU section, IN FUCKING VIRGINIA wearing Purdue shirt and cap. Really?!?

312: Just watched the ankle snap scene from misery for the 1st time in 17 yrs. Why were we allowed to watch this?

773: Storming the field? Weak iowa...very weak

As I said in the initial Thursday Texts post, I invite you to email hilarious texts that you send or receive to gmyhblog@yahoo.com, and I will post them accordingly. All texts will be anonymous, identified only by their area code. Or, I also strongly encourage people to post texts as comments to the Thursday Text posts. I will not approve any comments that contain last names.

No comments: