Monday, October 28, 2013

The Dude, Triumph, and Coterie

I have a few interesting and hilarious things to share on the eve of the beginning of my thirty-seventh year on your planet.

First is an article entitled "50 Things You (Probably) Didn't Know About The Big Lebowski."  (Thanks to Daniel for the link.)  The title is a bit presumptuous, given the film's cult following.  Hell, I knew 19.  Not exactly a lightweight.  Number 20 might be my favorite.  If you are a fan of the movie and have not seen the edited-for-TV version, make sure to watch it when you get the chance.  Given the number of f-bombs in the movie (see #22), the edits are pretty entertaining.

Second is a video of Triumph the Insult Comic Dog at a craft beer festival.  (Thanks to Chandler for the link.)  As usual with Triumph, there are multiple times when I was laughing out loud.


Third is a spot-on fake movie trailer from this weekend's Saturday Night Live.  As a Wes Anderson fan, I thought this was hysterical.

No comments: