Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Mr. 10,000 on the Way

Sometime in the next couple days, I'll post Mr. 10,000's bio. From now on, I think I'm going to do the bios in a timeline format, so that you ungrateful SOBs don't complain about how long the posts are. In case you don't know, it's hard to put a limit on an entire life, much less those as eventful as my friends'. Instead of complaining, maybe you should be happy that you directly or tangentially know people whose lives are far more interesting than yours.

By the way, I'm currently watching "Chicago Blues Jam" on BET Jazz. Tonight, it's a Muddy Waters tribute show, in honor of what would have been his 79th birthday (it must be from at least a few years ago, since his birthday is in April and he was born in either 1913 or 1915). Anyway, it's pretty good.

No comments: