Sunday, January 10, 2010

Death Metal Rooster

Like people who drive Range Rovers, I think most roosters are assholes. If you've ever been around a rooster around five in the morning, you know exactly what I'm talking about. There is no need to alert me -- with a blood-curdling scream, no less -- to the existence of the sun for three hours. I can count the roosters I like on one hand: Foghorn Leghorn, OutKast's song "The Rooster," the Howlin' Wolf song "The Red Rooster," the '80s WWF wrestler The Red Rooster (who was supposed to intimidate people by acting like a rooster), and now, the Death Metal Rooster. Thanks to Jaleh for the link.

2 comments:

yoga abominations said...

there is also this rooster. who starred in a werner herzog film. he is a good rooster.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kW8FCP56ugQ

Total Dickwad said...

why do you think most people who drive range rovers think roosters are assholes?