Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thursday Texts - 1/14/10

This installment of Thursday Texts has a bit of a sports tinge to it, which makes sense when college football bowl season, college basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and the NHL are all going on at once.

949: Grant hill drinks sprite?

937: For my money, it doesn't get any better than pam ward

812: Kendall Gill is an abortion of an in-studio analyst. Did he actually graduate?

812: I cannot tell you how pissed I am at the Colts shameful chicken-shit decision to forfeit the game yesterday. Disgraceful. Players clearly wanted to play.
937: The look on Manning's face said it all: Bill Belichik is still so far in his head, it's unbelievable.

937: Why does matt millen announce 4 nfl and college games every weekend? Do they want lions fans to kill themselves?

937: Does john cheney coach temple's football team?
937-2: I hope so, especially if john calipari coaches UCLA

309: If the moon were made of spare ribs would u eat it?

773: Good to see frank tilghman gave Dalton the night off from the double deuce so he could QB TCU in the fiesta bowl.

As I said in the initial Thursday Texts post, I invite you to email hilarious texts that you send or receive to gmyhblog@yahoo.com, and I will post them accordingly. All texts will be anonymous, identified only by their area code. Or, I also strongly encourage people to post texts as comments to the Thursday Text posts. I will not approve any comments that contain last names.

No comments: