Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I Got Nothing

I have nothing of interest to write about today, so I'll get some administrative details out of the way:
  • Tomorrow is Midwestern Eavesdropping and currently it's pretty thin. If you overhear (or have overheard) anything funny, email it to gmyhblog@yahoo.com to be included in Midwestern Eavesdropping.
  • Here is the picture of Dean Hess on the cover of Gay Chicago Magazine that I could not upload yesterday because computers hate me almost as much as I hate Dean Hess.
  • I have become chemically and aurally addicted to Pandora. Thus, I now have 6 Pandora stations for my and your listening pleasure (to listen to any of them, there is a Pandora box to the right, just below the GMYH Classic™ links):
    -GMYH Radio, for those times when you feel like listening to every possible genre of music I like
    -Hair Band Friday, for those times when you feel like doing lines of coke off a stripper's ass
    -GMYH Blues, for those times when you feel like the world is taking off its gloves and giving you an old fashioned bare-knuckle, coma-inducing beating
    -GMYH Instrumental, for those times when you feel like words can only hinder your life
    -GMYH '80s, for those times when you feel like reliving your childhood
    -GMYH Garage, for those times when you feel like you're missing CBGB
  • Just a reminder that I am not going to write a bio for the 20,000th visitor. If you happen to be Mr. or Mrs. 20,000, feel free to email me anyway and I'll give you a shout out.
  • I am postponing the release of Mr. 15,000's bio until after the bar exam (July 25-26). Between work in the mornings, bar review class in the afternoons, studying/doing practice essays and questions at night, and drinking myself to sleep soon thereafter, I just don't have the time to write a biography that is deserving of Mr. 15,000 and all of my fair GMYH readers.
  • Finally, dammit, be good to each other. I love you all.

1 comment:

barry allen said...

jesus, gmyh, how can you leave out yesterday's "life imitates the onion" story: daryl hannah getting arrested for climbing a tree with a cell phone in an urban garden protest? for shame. even i spotted THAT one.

http://bucketfactory.blogspot.com/2006/06/treehuggers-unite-put-down-your-zeal.html