Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Reunion Pics

Here are some pictures from the LT Reunion and post-reunion drunkfest at Jefferson Tap. Thanks to Peg T. for sending me the pictures. Since it was her camera that took most of these pictures, she and Maria are featured prominently.

First I'll start with the normal pictures. Here is Jessica W., Katie M., and Peg striking a pose at the reunion in front of some blue and gold balloons. Go Lions!
Here are fellow Cossitteers Jessica W., Trupti P., and Erin M. With lovely ladies like this, who wouldn't have loved grade school?
Speaking of grade schools in District 102, this picture features Ogdenites Peg, Jason B., Jeff ("JJ") B., and Peter Z. By the way, Cossitt rules over Ogden.
Here is Julie B. and Maria at Jefferson Tap.
Here's the one picture not taken by Peg. As you can see, my camera phone is awesome. Through what appears to be frosted glass covered by a smokescreen, that's me and Jessica.
Now things are starting to get a little bit out of hand. Peg and Chris W. appear slightly intoxicated, but not quite there yet.

But it was a slippery slope. Out of nowhere, Chris became very emotional about Joe R.'s shirt, Maria started advancing on Peg, and Jason just simply refused to allow himself to be impressed with any of it, despite Maria's obvious giddiness. It was mayhem.

And then everyone had to leave because the bastards at Jefferson Tap had to close. Somehow fellow (yet absent) Class of '96er Greg Weeser* got a hold of the picture on the right, taken of Maria and me at approximately 5:03am before everyone parted ways, and Greg felt the need to put it side-by-side with the picture on the left. I thought it was funny, especially if you consider that Katie -- oops, I mean Kate -- Holmes is about the same height as I am. Man, Tom and Kate look like they're dressed for an Amish funeral (too soon?).

Since Blogger never let's me post all of the pictures that I try to post, I may have a follow-up post with a couple more pictures.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

While I will fight to the death to prove that the Ogden Panthers will always be superior to the Cossitt, um...well whatever... any day of the week, we can both agree that either school would dominate the likes of Forrest Road, or worse yet, Congress Park.

GMYH said...

Agreed about Forrest Road and Congress Park. No Roadrunner or Hoodrat (I think that was CP's mascot) would stand a chance against a Tiger or a Panther. However, CP did have Jay Forsell, which gave them a leg up over FR. But I will say that schools south of the tracks are totally badass.

Anonymous said...

Ogden *Panthers*? I don't think so. Weren't they the Sunflowers or something?

Forrest Road and Congress Park didn't have mascotts, because the students kept stealing the costumes to sell for crack money.

Anonymous said...

fuck you honkeys. you bitches just as adikted to that crank as my homies is to that crack

you whities think the whole world aint tough yall dont know jackshit

GMYH said...

What the fuck is a "block bitch"?

Peg said...

I am going to have to agree with Anonymous on this one. In fact I think that we should hold a kickball tournament to prove which school reins supreme.

Anonymous said...

that's 'reign'

Anonymous said...

Okay, for starters let it be known that Andrew & I represent strong Cossitt Castle Tigers... People at our school started making out in second, (or was it third?), grade.

We also just so happened to host one of the most fabulous Cake Walks in town...

But onto more important things Cossitt Tigers are also known for their Celebrity Look-A-Likes. Not only does Andrew resemble Bow-Wow, but also Tom Cruise (for those of you that are blind, this is a factual opinion)…

It also seems that I resemble Kate what’s-her-name… this is something people have been telling me for about 5 years now. I’m so over it!! It’s a shame the paparazzi just had to be hanging around Jefferson’s at 5 am!! WTF?

When will this insanity ever end?

I don’t want to study Scientology anymore! And I most certainly don’t want people to mistake me for someone that would actually sleep with someone who’s shorter then my Grandma! (Referring to Tom Cruise- not you Andrew)…

Anyway with all that said I’m pretty sure the Cossitt Tigers blow chunks on the Ogden Sunflowers. Who are you people anyway? And when and where are we going to meet for this mad game of Kickball?