Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Super Neat Videos

I don't have much time to write today because I am going to get my Illinois drivers license on my lunch break. I expect to have my license sometime between 4:43 and 4:58.

I will, however, remark that -- in case you hadn't already known this -- Rush Limbaugh is officially the biggest asshole in America for accusing Michael J. Fox of hamming up his Parkinson's Disease symptoms to gain support for Democratic congressional candidates. In case you didn't just read that sentence, let me reiterate. Rush Limbaugh accused Michael J. Fox -- one of the most universally beloved actors in the world -- of faking the severity of his Parkinson's symptoms. I would like to drop Limbaugh in a forest and hunt him. I assume I would need nothing more than a compound bow, some arrows (maybe only one), and some bait (ding-dongs, a bottle of Vicodin, and a gay minority with a life-threatening illness).

Also, Midwestern Eavesdropping is a little slim (i.e., only 2 submissions), so please send in your eavesdroppings before tomorrow around noon to gmyhblog@yahoo.com.

Here are some totally sweet links to videos (contributor to link following):

No comments: