Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana and Even Flow by Pearl Jam battled to a tie today. Egad! Thus, we will be keeping the polls open for another day, so if you haven't voted, good God, vote!
For Round 1 results, click here. For Round 2 results, click here.
For details on the countdown to the Best Hard Rock Anthem of Our Generation, click here.)
1. Enter Sandman by Metallica (1991) (56%)
8. Here I Go Again by Whitesnake (1987)
4. Pour Some Sugar On Me by Def Leppard (1987) (75%)
5. November Rain by Guns N' Roses (1991)
3. Livin' On a Prayer by Bon Jovi (1986)
6. Sweet Child O' Mine by Guns N' Roses (1987) (54%)
2. Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana (1991)
7. Even Flow by Pearl Jam (1991)