Wednesday, January 25, 2006

A Couple Random Things

  1. Dammit Iowa fans, did you not read my post about rushing the court? For shit's sake, you were a favorite at home against IU (who was not ranked #1) with guys who have been in college for the past 6 years (seriously, Brunner has to be almost 30 by now). Please read this link to save yourself from future humiliation.
  2. The 2nd Saved By the Bell this morning was a classic. Kelly breaks up with Zack at the Costume Ball because she's fallen for that college-attending motherfucker Jeff (who, in retrospect, was a complete pedophile, no matter how "dreamy" he might have been). We also get our first glimpse of the Zack Attack, perhaps the greatest fictional band in TV history, who supplied the music at the ball.
  3. Cold weather blows.
  4. I have a pretty good feeling I'm not going to get AIDS today because I only plan on sharing needles with people I know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're forgetting about the fictional band in a little show called California Dreams

GMYH said...

No I didn't.