Monday, January 16, 2006

GMYH Health Update: Week One

Well, I've been on the Abs Diet for a week and all is well so far. No vomiting, no cold sweats, no paralyzing fear of the continuance of life. For the most part, I stuck to it, except for going out Saturday night, when I drank more than 2-3 drinks. I have actually been getting up and working out before work, which hasn't been nearly as bad as it sounds. The only casualties so far are my sore quads and glutes, since, for the past 10 years, I have made a concerted effort not to work out my legs.

Here are my current vitals (I'm not going to do waist-to-hip ratio every week because I'm too lazy to bust out the measuring tape with such insane frequency):

Weight:
Start: 182.8
Week 1: 179.4
Total Difference = -3.4

BMI:
Start: 27.0
Week 1: 26.5
Total Difference = -0.5

Body Fat:
Start: 25.6%
Week 1: 24.8%
Total Difference = -0.8%

The weight loss is fine, although I'm a bit disappointed in the fat loss. All in due time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Est-ce que n'importe qui peut sugg�rer des emplacements additionnels pour le How Does an Anorexic Get Her Period Back qui valent la peine de v�rifier ?Deeply, Romelia How Does an Anorexic Get Her Period Back

GMYH said...

I don't even know how to respond to that one. My guess is to stop being an anorexic.