Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Retro Video of the Week: "Let There Be Rock" by AC/DC

With the NCAA Tournament's Round of 64 starting in less than 16 hours, I wanted to have a Retro Video of the Week that embodies how excited I am.  AC/DC's "Let There Be Rock" seemed appropriate in that respect, even if it was technically made before my normal parameters for Retro Video of the Week (i.e., before MTV).  I couldn't find a version on YouTube of the official video other than the one below, which has Portuguese subtitles, so to all my Brazilian readers, you're welcome.  Also, do not expect to hear from me until next week.  I will be devoting all of my time and energy to college basketball.

Interesting tidbit:  at the 4:19 mark, Bon Scott jumps off the pulpit and breaks his ankle on the landing.  Here's to hoping Kentucky breaks its ankle tomorrow.  To be clear, I'm not telling Kentucky to "break a leg" in the theatrical parlance.  I'm hoping every player on Kentucky breaks his ankle.  That may be the only way Hampton will have a shot at keeping it close tomorrow.

No comments: