Saturday, May 12, 2007

"It's a green light, motherfucker, GOOOOO!!!"

These are the words that my lovely wife Jester (you know her -- sweet, wholesome, puts up with me) shouted out of a rolled-down cab window tonight at a group of people getting into a cab in front of us. Unprovoked, aside from the fact that these people wanted the same luxury that she had, she actually rolled down the window herself so that she could shout at these people. Apparently they were taking a long enough time that accusing them of having intercourse with the women who bore them seemed more than appropriate in Jessie's hated-filled eyes. Love ya, Jester. No, seriously, I love you. I'm not kidding. Jessie, put away the knife. Baby, I love you. Stop advancing. Honey, it was the people getting into the cab, not me. Of course I would've gone at a green light. Who wouldn't? Jester,wait, I love

No comments: