Monday, May 21, 2007

A-Z CDs - Day 11

92. Jerry Cantrell - Boggy Depot (last listen: never) - Another one left behind by the Dubai guy. I never really liked Alice in Chains. This album seemed to last for hours.
93. The Cars - Greatest Hits (last listen: 2-5 years) - You might think I'm crazy, but I always forget that I own this album, which is a shame because it's always just what I needed.
94. Johnny Cash - 16 Biggest Hits (last listen: 0-3 months) - Good album. "Sunday Morning Coming Down" doesn't get as much love as it should.
95. Catfish Haven - Please Come Back (EP) (last listen: 0-3 months) - Jessie and I saw these guys open up for The Hold Steady last October at The Metro. They are better live than on CD.
96. Cheap Trick - The Greatest Hits (last listen: 3 months to 1 year)
97. Cherry Poppin' Daddies - Zoot Suit Riot (last listen: 5+ years) - Yep.
98. Cinderella - Long Cold Winter (last listen: 0-3 months)
99. Eric Clapton - Eric Clapton (last listen: 2-5 years)
100. Eric Clapton - Rainbow Concert (last listen: 2-5 years) - Good live album, I think, especially since it marks Clapton's return to the stage after a two-year heroin bender. It has a good cast, too, including Pete Townshend, Steve Winwood, and Ronnie Wood.
101. Eric Clapton - 461 Ocean Boulevard (last listen: 2-5 years)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love 461 Ocean Boulevard.

Mainline Florida is my favorite Clapton song.

The album's artwork also marks a high point for solo EC.