Thursday, May 10, 2007

The Sergei Bubka of Tomorrow

There are only 4 submissions for Midwestern Eavesdropping, so I will be postponing it until next week. In the meantime, be good to each other and watch out for Cate Blanchett. She may very well be hiding under your bed, behind your lamp, or in your kitchen faucet -- waiting.

In other news, I normally try to stear clear of putting pictures of scantily clad women on GMYH -- it's a family blog, for fuck's sake. But I just couldn't resist with this one, since she's from the OC (the real OC, not the show). For you guys out there who like hot high school pole vaulters -- which I assume is every male who reads this -- you may have heard about (or seen) the latest picture sweeping the World Wide Web. Her name is Allison Stokke. For another couple weeks she will be a senior at Newport Harbor (yes, Harbor -- although I have yet to confirm if she hangs out with Kaitlin Cooper). Apparently she's a pretty damn good pole vaulter, and she signed with Cal, where I'm guessing there will be record crowds for women's track & field. Roadtrip to the 2008 Pac 10 championships? She's so popular that even has a fan page on MySpace. Anyway, thanks God. And thanks to Holt for sending me a link to this picture.

1 comment:

Raymond & Kellie said...

"Hustlers grab your guns,Your shadow weighs a ton,Driving down the 101,California here we come..."