Wednesday, May 09, 2007

A-Z CDs - Day 3

15. The Allman Brothers Band - Brothers and Sisters (last listen: 1-2 years)
16. The Allman Brothers Band - Legendary Hits (last listen 3-5 years)
17. Almost Famous (soundtrack) (last listen: 3 months to 1 year)
18. America - History: America's Greatest Hits (last listen: 5+ years) - "Sister Golden Hair" is an underrated song. I'm pretty sure when most people hear a song by America, they think it's Neil Young. Well it's not, assholes.
19. Animal House (soundtrack) (last listen: 1-2 years)
20. The Animals - The Best of The Animals (last listen: 1-2 years)
21. Arctic Monkeys - Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not (last listen: 0-3 months) - I have their new album on the way from Amazon, which I purchased without listening to so much as a single song clip. Hopefully they've avoided the sophomore slump.
22. Bad Company - Bad Company (last listen: 5+ years) - I haven't listened to this since the '90s. These Brits had a nice little hit machine in the mid to late '70s. "Can't Get Enough" and "Movin' On" are still pretty catchy. Damn you Paul Rodgers.
23. The Band - The Best of The Band (last listen: 3 months to 1 year) - I need to buy more albums by The Band. "It Makes No Difference" might be the saddest song I've ever heard.
24. Bare Naked Ladies - Rock Spectacle (last listen: 0-3 months) - Ahhh, freshman year of college. If I had a million dollars, I'd buy a nice house with central air, some more CDs, my freedom, a nice steady-growth investment portfolio, and much of Canada.
25. Be Your Own Pet - Damn Damn Leash (single) (last listen: 0-3 months)
26. Be Your Own Pet - Fire Department (single) (last listen: 0-3 months)
27. Be Your Own Pet - Extra Extra (single) (last listen: 0-3 months)
28. The Beach Boys - Pet Sounds (last listen: 1-2 years)

No comments: