Tuesday, May 15, 2007

A-Z CDs - Day 7

55. The Beatles - Anthology 2
Last listen: 1-2 years
Favorite Song: "And Your Bird Can Sing" (the outtake is pretty funny -- obviously stoned, they can't get through the song without cracking up)
56. The Beatles - Anthology 3
Last listen: 1-2 years
Favorite Song: "All Things Must Pass" (as many of you probably know, this song would end up being the title track for George Harrison's debut solo album)
57. Beck - Loser (promotional single with only "Loser" on it) (last listen: 5+ years) - Grupp and I would blast this song freshman year before we would head to whatever party where we were not going to hook up with anyone.
58. Beck - Odelay (last listen: 3 months to 1 year) - One of my favorite albums of all-time.
59. Beck - Midnite Vultures (last listen: 1-2 years) - "I wanna get with you, oooohhhh girl. And your sister. I think her name is Debra."
60. Beck - Sea Change (last listen 2-5 years) - I bought this when it came out, listened to it once, didn't like it, and didn't listen to it again until today. It's still a downer.
61. Beck - Guero (last listen: 3 months to 1 year) - "I like your face. Your face is nice."

No comments: