Thursday, May 24, 2007

The Stickiest of the Icky

No Midwestern Eavesdropping tonight. Maybe tomorrow.

New White Stripes Video
AOL Music has the exclusive release of The White Stripes' new video, "Icky Thump." As expected it's weird but good, and it features a lot of red, white, and black. I can't wait for the new album to come out. Ever since I got White Blood Cells in 2002 (and their first two albums shortly thereafter), I've been spending my time anxiously awaiting new White Stripes albums. Without hesitation, I consider them the best rock and roll band on the planet. How two people can make that sound is beyond me.

Kings of Leon Concert Footage
While it's not from the show I saw last Saturday, MSN Music in Concert has footage from a show the Kings of Leon did at the Hammersmith Apollo in London. I only had a chance to watch a little bit of it, but it seemed to portray the same energy as the show I saw.

I Am a Golden God
Apparently my A-Z Extravaganza has inspired Jaleh to do the same. This is actually the first time that someone has openly admitted that I have inspired them. You have no idea how much that scares and empowers me.

No comments: