Thursday, August 03, 2006

Help Fight Pancreatic Cancer

Hey everyone, my sister-in-law, who many of you know as "Ari," is going to be participating in a walk to raise money to fight pancreatic cancer. Here is what she has to say about it:
On September 10th the Lustgarten Foundation for Pancreatic Cancer is sponsoring a fundraiser walk to raise money to fight pancreatic cancer. I will be walking with my friend Julie who lost her father to this disease. Pancreatic cancer is among the nation's top five leading cancer killers. There are no screening tools, and unless detected in the earliest stages, there are no effective treatments.

Please join me in the fight against pancreatic cancer by sponsoring my participation in Chicago Pancreatic Cancer Research Walk 2006. Proceeds will benefit The Lustgarten Foundation for Pancreatic Cancer Research.

Every little bit helps! Donations of any amount will be gratefully accepted, and are tax-deductible to the extent of the law.

Thank you all!

Follow This Link to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support
The Lustgarten Foundation for Pancreatic Cancer Research.

Donate if you can, and if you can't, please realize that you will be going to hell.

No comments: