Sunday, August 27, 2006

GMYH One Year Anniversary

It seems like just yesterday that Jason "Wee Wee" Whitney prompted me to start a blog. It wasn't yesterday. It was one year ago, interestingly on the 6th anniversary of the first time I kissed the woman who would eventually become my wife. (Yes, I remember that date, and I'm not ashamed to admit it -- it just makes me a better husband/boyfriend than 97.3% of the husbands/boyfriends out there. Plus, how could I forget when I went in for the kill and Jessie backed away for a moment to spit out her gum in less than elegant fashion? I knew she was the one.)

But anyway, I would like to thank everyone who for some reason reads this on a regular basis, as well as everyone who just reads it now and then. I am not sure why anyone would want to read the delusions of a horribly depressed lawyer who pretends to bang chicks in his office every Friday while listening to hair band music. I am legitimately concerned about your mental stability, as you should be about mine.

Paranoid schizophrenia aside, here are some of the highlights from GMYH's first year:
Thanks again. I love you all.

1 comment:

GMYH said...

Bskull,
I remember nothing from 30 in 8 except throwing a pint glass at Marc. Thus, I cannot confirm or deny your claim to the photo or reference. I do believe Tron sent me the photo, however. And yes, he is working for Reuters, idiot.