Wednesday, July 25, 2007

A-Z CDs - Day 55

Unfortunately I was busy at work, so I didn't have time to comment much, which sucks because I really like Velvet Underground.
455. Velvet Underground - Peel Slowly and See Box Set Disc 2 (last listen: 3 months to 1 year) - This CD contains the album The Velvet Underground and Nico, as well as others.
456. Velvet Underground - Peel Slowly and See Box Set Disc 3 (last listen: 0-3 months) - This one is White Light/White Heat, plus others.
457. Velvet Underground - Peel Slowly and See Box Set Disc 4 (last listen: 0-3 months) - This one is The Velvet Underground (the album, not just a recitation of the band name), plus others.
458. Velvet Underground - Peel Slowly and See Box Set Disc 5 (last listen: 3 months to 1 year) - This one is Loaded, plus others. It has the full version of "Sweet Jane," so that's cool.
459. Velvet Underground - Best Of (last listen: 2-5 years) - Good primer for someone looking to get into Velvet Underground.
460. The Verve Pipe - Villains (last listen: never)
461. The Vines - Fuck the World (single) (last listen: 2-5 years) - I don't know when I got this single (it was definitely free), but I definitely share its sentiment.
462. The Wallflowers - Bringing Down the Horse (last listen: 5+ years) - This album was huge my freshman year of college.
463. Warrant - Cherry Pie (last listen: 0-3 months) - When I bought this, I got it used and didn't realize it was the "clean" version. Not that there is a ton of swearing on it, but a beep here and there is annoying.

No comments: